- Cracked Samsung Galaxy Phone S7 G930 Screen Buyback
- Buy Broken Samsung Galaxy S7 G930 Screen
- Sell Cracked Samsung Galaxy S7 G930 LCD Screen
- Recycle Samsung Galaxy S7 G930 Screen
It’s easy to sell your Samsung Galaxy S7 G930 with lcddisplayrecycling
Selling Cracked Samsung Galaxy S7 G930 Phone Screen ? Look no further than Lcddisplayrecycling, one of the global most trusted buyers! Simply get an instant price and Ship your Samsung Screen and we’ll pay you 3-6 working days after goods arrival and inspect goods.
Lcddisplayrecycling purchase all cracked iPhone Oled Screen, Samsung Galaxy Screen, iPad Pro Screen, Airpods, iWatch Screen, Mac Screen etc.
iPhone Oled Screen: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X
Samsung Galaxy Screen: S20, S20 Ultra, S20+ Note20, Note20 Ultra, S10, S10+, S9 S9+, Note10, Note10+, Note 9, Note 8
iPad Pro Screen: iPad Pro 12.9, iPad Pro 11, iPad Pro 10.5 , iPad Pro 9.7 iPad Air 2
Airpods headphone, Airpods Max, Airpods Pro, Airpods 2, Airpods 1
What Conditions accept?
- Tested ok screens, only front glass cracked, tested ok.
- Touch no responsive also accept it, but depend on exact models.
- Lines, broken no working not accept it.
Here’s how to sell your Samsung Screen the smart way with lcdisplayrecycling.
- Tell us the condition of your screens to get an instant price. No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
- Then, place your screens into a box and ship it using one of our FREE or on your own shipping send options.
- Transparency test report with exact report list, photos and video
- Fast Turnaround time.
- With our Fast Payments, you’ll get paid within 3-5 working days after it arrives and we inspect by Direct Deposit or PayPal!
It’s that easy! If you need more information, check out our how it works page.
What do you do with the broken LCD screens?
Lcddisplayrecycling processes and tests all LCD screens in Our factory at our facility in Gongguang, China.
All LCD screens are then supplied to our refurbishing operations to recondition phones.
Do you sell refurbished LCD screens?
No. Lcddisplayrecycling purchases broken LCD screens for the use of our own production, if bulk screen repairs, pls go to Screen repair.
Does Lcddisplayrecycling pay for shipping?
Yes, we offer FREE fedex shipping for qualifying orders of 500+ items or order value over $10000.
How do I pack broken LCD screens?
Packing your LCD screens properly is one of the most important ways to ensure you earn the most money for your shipments.
Use bubble sleeves to protect each individual LCD screen if possible.
Fill any empty space in the box with newspaper or bubble wrap to avoid second damage of transportation.
- Lcddisplayrecycling specialize in electronics wastes recycling, Li-ion Power Battery recycling and electronics components.
- We provide one- stop solution for end of lifecycle service range returns management & fulfillment, testing & grading, repair & refurbishment, asset recovery and trade-in & buy-back including Iphone, Samsung, ipad, iwatch, Macbook.
- Best LCD Buyback price with lcddisplayrecycling.
- Professional test report, if graded difference with you, we can show you live video or you put stamp before shipment, if not agreed, we can ship back different grade as ours.
- QC Team for test screen, test standard as below.
- Get the money from lcddisplayrecycling.
|A= Fully functional OEM Screen.|
|B= Fully functional OEM Screen with small dead pixels, backlight, yellow screen.|
|C= Fully functional OEM Screen with medium shadow with bad dead pixels, stars. Light color marks.|
|D=Fully functional with OEM Screen with 3D Issues, middle color marks in white or black color page.|
|No touch or flex issue, means the screen will flash when you shake the flex cable gently.|
|For iPhone OLED Screen A Grade means totally functional OEM Screen, B grade means fully functional with
small shadow or have front glass damaged on four corners, grade C means medium shadows, D means heavy shadows.
|Heavy shadow: status bar or icons shadows are very strong in white color, the screen are all pink.|
|Small dot: Small black dot on the edge, the dots less than 3mm.|
|Big Dots: Big Black dot on the edge, the dots more than 3mm but less than 5mm.|
|Mixed issues will go to lower grade.
WHO WE SERVE
Insurer Mobile Phone distributor
Mid/Large Repair Center Phone parts wholesaler
R2 Certified recycler Refurbisher